Please read these privacy terms carefully as they apply to your use of our website www.infonet-systems.com .
1. DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS
C.C INFO NET SYSTEMS INTEGRATION LIMITED, having its registered head office at Mesologiou 23, Acropolis, Nicosia, Cyprus, is the data controller of www.infonet-systems.com and responsible for its operation.
We properly process and protect from unauthorized use or disclosure your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (GDPR).
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY US
According with the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (GDPR), C.C INFO NET SYSTEMS INTEGRATION LIMITED only processes personal data that you have submitted to us (including the data generated based on them) and only limited to our business purpose.
3. METADATA/RETRIEVAL OF YOUR DATA
When you use www.infonet-systems.com, we automatically collect metadata about your browsing session such as your browser, the IP address of your computer or device, your internet service provider, the site from which you navigated to www.infonet-systems.com, the duration of your visit to the site and what type of device you are using (e.g. a computer, a smart phone or a tablet and the respective operating system).
The metadata collected are used to improve the way in which our website operates, for statistical and systems administration purposes (which may include the security of www.infonet-systems.com).
4. THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only process your personal data to enable us to interact with you in accordance with your corresponding request and/or needs – you have submitted your data to us because you want us to contact you in connection with a query etc.; or you have submitted your data to us because you subscribed to our newsletters.
5. LEGAL BASIS FOLLOWED TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
www.infonet-systems.com processes your personal data based on your consent. If you want and expressly inform us, you can revoke this consent at any time.
6. STORE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements. In connection with newsletter or similar subscription services you have signed up to this for example generally means that we keep your data up and until you notify us that you no longer want to obtain the respective newsletter etc.
7. YOUR GDPR RIGHTS
To the extent that the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (GDPR) applies to our processing of your personal data (or other laws that include similar rights), you have several rights, of which we would like to inform you;
- the right to access your data – you have the right to request C.C INFO NET SYSTEMS INTEGRATION LIMITED for copies of your personal data. We might charge you a small fee for this service.
- the right of data rectification (if your data is inaccurate) – you have the right to request that C.C INFO NET SYSTEMS INTEGRATION LIMITED correct any inaccurate information or complete it in case it’s incomplete.
iii. the right of erasure – you have the right to request that C.C INFO NET SYSTEMS INTEGRATION LIMITED erase your personal data, under certain conditions (if the retention of your data is no longer necessary in relation to the envisaged purpose of the processing).
- the right to restrict the data processing – you have the right to request that C.C INFO NET SYSTEMS INTEGRATION LIMITED restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions (e.g. if you contest the accuracy of your data that we process).
- the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
At any time during which your data is processed by us, you can withdraw your consent to the processing by reaching out to C.C INFO NET SYSTEMS INTEGRATION LIMITED and request the data deletion.
The cookies we use on www.infonet-systems.com help us provide you with the most effective and enjoyable navigation on our website. By using cookies, we can offer relevant information about your preferences and content that is most useful to your needs.
Type of cookies we are using:
- Functionality. We use these cookies in order to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
9. LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
These privacy terms are subject to amendments and changes at any time at C.C INFO NET SYSTEMS INTEGRATION LIMITED sole discretion. Accordingly, we suggest that you check these privacy terms periodically for updates.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
In case you have any questions related to our Privacy and Cookies Policy, the data we hold on or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights guaranteed by General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (GDPR), please do not hesitate to contact us as follows:
Email us at: [email protected]